Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Polar bears
Polar bears are amazing animals.
Polar bears have different physical characteristics.
These include transparent fur,sharp teeth, claws,black skin.
They have 2 layers of fat which is useful because they like
to live in cold places.



Polar bears eat different things.
They eat bird eggs,seals and they dirck milk. They go
hunting in the winter too.



Polar bears habitat.Polar bears like to live in the cold.they l
ive close to the north pole and in canada.
   

Polar bears have A few predators.
Polar bears Editors are polar bears and humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!