Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

pandas information report

Pandas
Did you know  anything about Pandas? Well, you're in luck because I'm going
to be telling you about them like their predators,habitat,food and their physical
characteristics.you should read this because it's interesting and it’s going to
have lots of facts in it.🐼


       What Pandas eat
Pandas eat bamboo and they eat leaves and bark and they eat grass.


Pandas predators
Pandas predators are people,owls,snow leopards,yellow-throated martens,
jackals.


                                                         Habitat
Giant pandas live in a few mountain ranges in south central China, in Sichuan
, Shaanxi and Gansu provinces. They once lived in lowland areas, but farming
, forest clearing and other development now restrict giant pandas to the
mountains.


                                                         


                                       physical characteristics
Giant pandas have a distinctive black and white coat, with black fur around
their eyes and on their ears, muzzle, legs and shoulders. Their thick, wooly
coat helps to keep them warm in their cool mountain homes. Adult pandas are
about 150cm from nose to rump, with a 10-15cm tail.


so what i had to do is right lots of facts down like is there habitat food and there predators,physical characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!