Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

camp recount

 hey guys 

last week we went on camp to living springs it was so much fun if you want to here more about are camp read my recount please hope you like it bye bye.

School camp

After days and days I've been waiting for camp and today it's the day for camp i bring my bags in ready to go. I couldn't wait. I was so happy that I made my bed at 6:00 o'clock in the morning and got dressed. My mum was like it was too to early go back to sleep. I had my breakfast and I was the first one ready in my house. We got ready for camp. My mum said her goodbyes we did the morning roll and we were on the bus going to camp when we were in the bus it felt like the bus was going to tip over we arrived at the place to have morning tea after morning tea we went on a big walk that made me want to die my friend stepped in sheep poo and left it to dry and tried to peel it off. When we got to the top we finally arrived at living springs. It was so cool we had to go and set up bunk rooms. And after we did bunk rooms we did some orienteering which was very fun. If you do not know what orienteering is when you have to go around and find all the signs and write it down.also had some afternoon tea that was so yum. The second day of camp! I woke up and got ready for the day, had a shower had breakfast, then brushed my teeth and went to the hall and waited for everyone. We did the roll to make sure that everyone was here. Everyone was there so we started with going on a walk down to the dons shed. When we were at dons shed we got to go down and do team building. That was so much fun after that we went to low ropes. Low ropes were so so fun I nearly fell off, it was so fun. After that we had to have lunch for lunch we had nachos it was so so good after we had lunch we went to the bouldering wallet the bouldering wall I won 500 camp dollars I was so happy but then when we got to are bunk rooms we did an auction and I got rid of 850 camp dollars from buying something I was so sad then I got rid of 1,000 camp dollars and that was what we did at camp.bye bye

  

6 comments:

  1. Hi Laila! I like the way you told everyone everything and what time you got up and stuff!
    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laila,
    i like how you really how hard working you did on this writing it was really interesting and alot of information you told us! it was really funny when you'r friend step's in sheep 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi laila you did so well beting me in haing with no legs my you should make your witting sens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laila,
    I like your recount its very intresting. Maybe next time, you could describe how fun it was instead of saying it was just really fun.
    -Hannaneh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!