Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Alice and the wonderland

 hi bloggers

WALT: use our senses to write a description 

here is the photo that we had to write about 


  and here is my writing

Alice and the wonderland 

The floor gave way as I was walking down the road and suddenly I fell deep deep down a hole.It wasn’t just a hole, it had old dusty books around it that looked like the books were ancient.tiny pieces of wood pierced my fingers my screams were echoing as I was falling. Then a beam of light shined bright in my eyes. I was yelling, Help me! As loud as I could but no one could hear me I was frightened. I looked around and as I was looking around I could hear whooshing wind and I could smell the damp air and wind hitting me as I reached the bottom of the hole. I stood up and walked around then I saw a ginormous spider. I screamed but then rocks came caving down on me I knew that was very bad, so I ran and ran as fast as I could.once I was away from the rocks I cloud smell something musty and dusty and I could feel the spider coming to me but then stale air came and entered my mouth.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Laila,
    I love how you have touched on the 5 senses..and what a cliff hanger with the spider at the end. It sets it up to write more..another next chapter..
    Please track me down if I can help you proof read your work for full stops etc..I'm happy to do so.
    Great descriptive writing Laila

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!