Pages

Friday, February 19, 2021

What makes a good friend!

Hey everyone!

I hope you have had a good start to 2021! This week we had to choose a book to read! I chose friends. This week our create tasks were mainly about friendship and how to be a good friend! The first create task we had to do was to make a character template! I did Lucia because she is kind. Next we had to do a poster or an animation on how to be a good friend! I did a poster because I think it's fun to do!! I liked doing this and I hope we do something fun next week to! 

WALT: Show an understanding of what we read by making connections to the text.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Laila, It's Amelia!
    I loved how you put a photo of the create task so we knew what the task was,I like how you put links to stuff instead of cramming it all in there! I have nothing to tell you that could help you because it's great! On a scale of 1/10 what do you rate your work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laila, I like how you included links in your slide show. It was great how you also included the create task at the beginning of the slide. Very easy to follow. Keep up the great work and being a kind friend. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!