Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

narrative writing horse in a tree

this is what i have been lately. i have been doing narrative writing here it is.


Narrative Writing horse in a tree.

One cold wet morning I went for a walk. It was peaceful,
calm and beautiful. On my walk I happened to come
across
a group of horses.  One of the horses was white and
brown. I scared a horse and it started to run through the
long grass and the trees. 

Suddenly the horse ran into a tree. Its head got stuck in
the tree and it couldn’t move. All of the other horses were
running around because they were scared.The other
horses were neighing.
The horse that was stuck in the tree was kicking her legs
in all sorts of directions to try and get free. 

The horse is seeing the inside of the tree and it is feeling
very uncomfortable.

I can fix it by pulling the horse out of the tree. So what I
did was I got a rope and tied it around the horse and pulled
her out. 


I am a blue level writer  
My narrative has an:introduction,problem and a solution
in paragraphs,including great word choices.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Laila
    Thanks for sharing your narrative story. I can tell you have been working hard on the different parts of the story. You have set the scene using describing words and have shared the problem and solution very clearly.
    What are you most proud of about your writing?
    What is your goal, what do you want to work on improving next in your writing?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!